Government Guaranteed Loans
Just imagine how far you can grow with USDA and SBA Loan options.
The U.S. Small Business Administration and United States Department of Agriculture offer guaranteed loan programs that are intended to stimulate growth of our small businesses. But expertise with the process can make all the difference. Embassy National Bank one of the top 10 SBA lenders in Georgia, specializing in government-guaranteed lending programs, incuding SBA and USDA loan programs.
Take Advantage of New Benefits Available for SBA 7(a) Loans for a Limited Time.
For SBA 7(a) loans approved and closed* with Embassy National Bank between February 1, 2021 and September 30, 2021, the SBA is offering two new benefits:
- SBA will waive guaranty fees on new SBA 7(a) loans closed by 9/30/21.
- SBA will pay the first three monthly loan payments (max $9,000/month).
Embassy is also offering a special reimbursement on closing costs for any SBA 7(a) loan closed during this time. Call us today for more details!
*All SBA 7(a) loans are subject to SBA underwriting guidelines and credit approval
No Two Dreams are Alike.
USDA Business & Industry loan options for specific industries.
Request More Information Today
SBA 7(a) loan assistance eligibility requirements
- Business operates for profit.
- Business is considered a small business, as defined by the SBA.
- Business is engaged in, or propose to do business in, the United States or its possessions.
- Have reasonable invested equity.
- Use alternative financial resources, including personal assets, before seeking financial assistance.
- Be able to demonstrate a need for a loan.
- Use the funds for a sound business purpose.
- Not delinquent on any existing debt obligations to the U.S. government.