Government Guaranteed Loans
Just imagine how far you can grow with USDA and SBA Loan options.
The U.S. Small Business Administration and United States Department of Agriculture offer guaranteed loan programs that are intended to stimulate growth of our small businesses. But expertise with the process can make all the difference. Embassy National Bank one of the top 10 SBA lenders in Georgia, specializing in government-guaranteed lending programs, incuding SBA and USDA loan programs.
No Two Dreams are Alike.
USDA Business & Industry loan options for specific industries.
Request More Information Today
SBA 7(A) Loan Assistance Eligibility Requirements
- Business operates for profit.
- Business is considered a small business, as defined by the SBA.
- Business is engaged in, or propose to do business in, the United States or its possessions.
- Have reasonable invested equity.
- Use alternative financial resources, including personal assets, before seeking financial assistance.
- Be able to demonstrate a need for a loan.
- Use the funds for a sound business purpose.
- Not delinquent on any existing debt obligations to the U.S. government.